HOW TO IMPLEMENT VR-STAR® IN YOUR ORGANIZATION
We are focused on customer priorities!
Customization of VR-STAR® platform gets several layers of technical and esthetical properties and controls, according to the real features of plants, until the complexity and quantity of modules that the client intends to apply.
The different environments and, in general, any complex environment with its functioning procedures and the chemical-physical processes such as industrial plants and other infrastructures are reproduced and simulated with an outstanding degree of realism to provide Field Operators interactive, effective and safe simulation tools. The platform uses state of-the-art technologies and it is already equipped with a wide database of industrial simulated equipments and “objects”.
The creation of a customize 3D immersive simulation, consists of 3 main steps aiming to get the maximum personalization, flexibility and self-assistance to the requested platform.
1. SURVEY STAGE
Providing a preliminary analysis of the most important equipment of the Unit and analyzing all needed information. Two moments:
- Plant Visit and Analysis to collect information: interviews, PI&D, CAD, chemical macro processes, operating status of equipments
- System Development Master Plan, a document, approved by Client, containing the priorities and objectives for the development project, budget, timing and technical requirements
2. SYSTEM DEVELOPMENT STAGE
Developing the 3D virtual immersive training simulation system. Main moments:
- 3D on-field laser scan and 3D CAD creation
- Chemical – Physical simulator set up
- 3D photorealistic scenario creation and animations of operating status of the each equipment creation
- Mapping and creation of training procedures for each equipment
3. DEDICATED TRAINING ROOM SET UP
Choice, delivery and set-up of the hardware and of the training room where Field operators train.